Our team has years of experience in corporate and commercial legal matters. Our lawyers represent small businesses, contractors, partnerships, shareholders and entrepreneurs in all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Our team can help you start a new company, buy or sell an existing business, or help review contracts and documents to ensure that you understand all of your rights and obligations. We can help you draft a lease or review one and provide you with advice on how to structure your corporation.
We offer services and advice on:
- New incorporations, shareholder resolutions and corporate structuring
- Lease preparation, reviews, surrenders and personal guarantees
- Shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Asset and share purchases and sales
- Employment contracts
- Risk assessment
- Debt collection
Our philosophy is simple – we know that each family is unique. We work closely with you to develop strategies that are tailored to your particular matter. Our team can assist you with established and effective models of collaborative practice and traditional, litigation-based proceedings.